Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone PAYG Mobile Broadband - Can I Get Clarification Of Top-up Costs

I have purchased a PAYG dongle (blue one) which came with 3GB of data which can be used in 30 days. I am now looking at the ongoing costs for this and have found conflicting information on the website. I have read in the terms and conditions that P...

waterhd by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - bad signal in AB11?

Hi guys over the past week or two the signal over all bands is wildly up and down in this area usualy resulting in signal been lost altogether i thought it was my comp that was the cause but after talkng to other users in the area it is affecting qui...

gaz23g by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Activating A Sim For Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband

I called Vodafone last week and explained that I want to use Vodafone Pas as You Go Mobile Broadband. I did also say that I DON'T need a USB modem as I have a laptop which already takes a sim card. I was then told that i shall recieve a normal phone ...

tface by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Problems accessing some content

I work nights and to help pass the time i purchased a mobile broadband, i only go on to facebook but for some unkown reason am unable to fully load a few of the items. Are there any suggestions in how i can get this sorted, i have upgraded my flash ...

mike1510 by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone K3565 Rev 2 Dongle - I Got Slow Connection Then RAS Error 631

Can anyone assist please? Brought new PAYG dongle today (K3565 Rev 2). Plug and Go, fast internet speed was the sales pitch that clinched it! Plugged in, installed the VMC Lite (version 9.4.4.17702) - Connected to the internet and can't get a conne...

hillspud by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3760 - connection keeps dropping

I'm trying to use my K3760 with my laptop (a HP dm3), which runs Windows 7 x64. I've installed the latest version of VMC (9.4.6) and got the device to show in Device Manager, etc. so it will work with VMC. As far as I know everything is set up corre...

lokizilla by 1: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - issues with k3565 on windows 7

I have just replaced my Tosihiba laptop with Windows Vista for another Toshiba with windows 7. My connection works perfectly fine on the Vista machine with the original VMC lite loaded from the dongle. When used on the new laptop the VMC lite keeps d...

Mobile Broadband - K3520 keeps 'searching for network'

My dongle suddenly stopped working this morning when perfectly fine last night, now it won't even connect and continues to 'search for network' after a few minutes it then comes up with a message to register my sim card as it needs to be activated be...

jcloco by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels