Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

3G/internet problems...

Hi It seems that 3g or any internet does not seem to work in the Kent area at the moment, and I’m finding this extremely irritating at the moment, as my mobile, my partners mobile and my mobile broadband at home is not working, and this has been hap...

tinareet by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

dongle charges in Italy

I am going to Italy for 3 days, am I right in thinking if I logged on once a day the charge is £9.99 each time?

roxytoo1 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Professional Usb Modem

I've noticed that on some mobile broadband tariffs, vodafone provide a "professional usb modem" as standard. Does anyone know what the advantages of this modem is over the presumably non-professional usb modems?! 

wrolla by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

3G Issues in Cheltenham/Gloucester Area

Since 26th January my mobile dongle keeps looses 3G connection and goes to 2G. When I went to the Vodafone store in Cheltenham I was told 80% of the customers in the store that Saturday were complaining about the same issue and Vodafone had been info...

Donggle or fone?

Hi when i take my laptop fishing! I use a vodafone dongle to surf the net. i have just upgraded my fone to a n900 which can access the internet. my question is.... is there any point in having the dongle or can i connect my fone to the laptop and...

Slow down and no go

Hi, It's taken me nearly 1 hour to actually get here to post this. My 3g Dongle is going slower and slower. I still cant send large e-mails despite numerous promises from Voda. However the reason for this post: I cant get on to 'getmyphoto' I've seen...

Pauli27b by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband Speed has dropped

Hi I have have been using the PAYG mobile broadband now for about 7 months and have been getting speeds of between 2.5 and 3mb constantly. Last thursday however, it dropped to zero and has stayed there ever since! I get about 10 seconds of being abl...

Mobile Broadband Credit Runs Out After 30 Days?

I asked around about dongles and was told Vodafone's one is one of the few where the credit doesn't run out after 30 days - but a look on your website says otherwise. When did you change it and why?

Very Slow Dongle.

Further my thread of connection issues here: http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=52909 I thought I needed to start a new thread because i am experiancing very slow speeds to get to webpages. An example of this is to load up the home sc...

frugg by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

mobile broadband wont work on any other mobile

hi, i have a mobile broadband connect lite black stick. it works fine on my netbook running xp but wont work on my desktop running xp or my new laptop running windows . can i only use this dongle with one pc? it loads up the software but sits at t...

Labels