Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Usb Modem Won't Connect With Windows 7

Firstly - let me confess - I'm actually a Vodafone HONG KONG customer here because there is no customer support in HK - wow - what a great forum. Anyway - my husband purchased me a new pc for xmas - lovely - but it's windows7 and my Huawei USB Modem...

fairhsa by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Where Can I Top Up?

Hey, I bought a Vodaphone mobile broadband stick recently, I'm on Pay as you go and all i want to know is where do i actually get the option to top up. On my account page there is no actual option to do it. I have already registered and when it ask...

feenicks by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

No More Unlimeted Time For Usage

Having been all over the Vodafone website today, am I correct in thinking that Vodafone are now like every one else and that the PAYG mobile broadband will no longer last past 30 days with out the unused portion expiring ? This seems like a big step ...

Downloading Itunes Software

I have Huawei E172 mobile broadband dongle. I use Windows Vista. My computer and dongle are both 18 months old. For Christmas I was given an Ipod Shuffle. Ever since Christmas I have been trying to downlowd the Itunes software. I have tried at l...

Sue Smith by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

USB modem: IM Not Working

Hello there, I have recently (before xmas) purchased a vodafone dongle for internet. All is well and good apart from I can't seem to sign into any IM clients? Web clients work fine but I would like to be able to sign into MSN using aMSN or similar. ...

slasherx2 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Payg Dongle

I haven't got a pin, what are you supposed to do? Anyone know?

wardyfab by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Carrier When Attempting To Connect

Hi can you check postcode OL13 9D? to see if mast is out. Last week I had at+csq at 16 from my house but today a lot nearer and normally better signal I get at+csq at 10 and no carrier on attempting to connect Last time I made the request to chec...

bacupian by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

3g Broadband Problem

Hi. I am having dramas with my 3g broadband. It stopped working out of the blue this week. I have a dell 5500 built in modem, which when set to connect to GPRS only will work. However when i select 3G it says it has a good connection to 3G+ but ...

Huawei E220 Wont Connect

I used this dongle for about 2 minutes with a UK vodafone sim before going on holiday to south africa. Once there I used a South African sim card with no problems at all. Now I am back in the UK and am trying to use my vodafone sim again and i keep...

Labels