Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Request for Re-sync

Hello, I bought a sure signal v.3 device back in May, registered it and it was all working fine. I have been regularly unplugging it after work hours, and plugging it back in when I need it and it has been working fantastically. It usually takes abou...

nhunt by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Number doesn't exist - Can't receive calls, can make calls

Went into a Vodafone shop after months of not being able to receive calls (tells people my number doesn't exist). They don't know what's causing it so swap my sim card out, and they say they're going to keep working on it. They tell me to give it 10-...

antwill by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Mod help required re account probs please

Mod help required please, sorry for the long post..Having a bit of a nightmare and dare not risk calling 191 as apparently I've exhausted my mins.I renewed my sim only pay monthly contract last month from previously Unlimited mins to 500 mins.On the ...

BT79 - County Tyrone

1) no service in the BT797 area, service restores 5-10 miles from base station. 2) BT797 region 3) Multiple handsets with no service in area, service restored when the next base station is picked up. 4) Phones show bars on screen but error "not regis...

Time to say Goodbye to Vodafone

Time to say goodbye to Vodafone.Stuck with them through thick and thin, but now time has come. Especially when Retention offers a deal which is worse then what is offered for online Upgrade. And they try to convince me that it is good. Online upgrade...

Getafix by 16: Advanced member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAY AS YOU GO PROBLEM

Hi.I'm new to this forum and hope you can help me.I bought a second hand Iphone 6 and inserted a new Vodafone pay as you go sim. I put credit on it and can make calls and send texts from it but when I try to ring it from another phone it shows up as ...

klushed by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Note 8

Hello Is there a way to check stock for the Note 8? I returned my S8+ as i was within my cooling off period and went for the Note 8 instead , This was pre-ordered yesterday. How likely is it i will get this phone Friday?

caluk86 by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Change of phone mid contract

I was chatting to an advisor last night about changing my phone i have 13 month left on my contract i was told i can trade my iphone in for a new phone and still keep my existing contract just wondering if thats true

Pabz67 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

MMS settings

I have a S7 and am unable to send MMS messages, how do I check the settings to se if they are correct and what should the settings be?

DeanH by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels