Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Mobile Broadband - Unable to send emails

I have a Vodafone mobile Broadband dongle, when I conect I can recieve e mails ok on my Virgin.net account but when I reply they will not send and just flag up an error message. I am using outlook express. Can anyone help please.

Dave Tom by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Installation Problem

Hi, I recently purchased Mobile Broadband PAYG. Unfortunately I can't seem to get the software to successfully install. When I insert the dongle (or access it through My Computer) it runs through the installation process. I can see the shortcut...

Voronin by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Slow to Unusable

Hi, For the past couple of weeks I have been experiencing very slow to unusable mobile broadband speeds on my Vodafone UK mobile broadband connection. At first I thought it could be issues with my laptop, drivers or connection software I was using b...

Problems setting up pay as you go dongle

Hello there, I hope someone can help me. I'm trying to get my mum on the internet so decided to go down the route of pay as you go vodafone dongle, because she will only use once a week or so, to check emails and do limited web-surfing. I bought a T...

sheledin by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Edge rollout question

This is a "just wondering" type of question, picking up on the Vodafone response to Topic http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=55414. At the weekend I was in the very rural wilds of LE67 2SL (I guess about 2 miles from nearest cell, so do...

USB Modems - Using dongles in UK, Europe and India

Hello, I am looking to purchase 2 dongles for my 2 bosses to use in the UK, Europe and India. Is it possible to purchase the £19 dongle, pay £15 per month and pay extra for overseas use? I went the Vodafone store to get this information and just feel...

Avendus by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - connecting to second pc

have installed mobile connect lite to my laptop but cannot install it on second pc. message coming up do not have administrative privileges.why is this and how can i fix it?

Labels