Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

connecting to second pc

have installed mobile connect lite to my laptop but cannot install it on second pc. message coming up do not have administrative privileges.why is this and how can i fix it?

Top up and go broadband - Will credit auto transfer into allowance?

Hi I purchased a mobile broadband dongle a couple of weeks ago, which I have been very happy with so far. I've nearly used my 3Gb allowance, and was told I can top-up at any point, and that it would give me a new 3Gb allowance for 30 days from wh...

petesnook by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

What package do I need?

I hope people can suggest how I can fit my needs to a mobile broadband package. I really can't get my head round any of the mobile companies’ websites – all seem to think potential customers are more interested in the colour of a dong...

woodcote by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

1GB Broadband Dongle - searching for network

Hi I bought a broadband dongle during the summer last year as I was away from home for a few weeks with work. I've just tried to use it again today but I'm having trouble connecting - the software shows the device is connected but is "searching for...

Problem with VMC 9.4.6 update

Hi! I have recently purchased a K3565 USB modem which is on the £15 for 1Gb price plan. It's been working fine after initial hiccups. I was advised to upgrade VMC to the latest version, 9.4.6, by a Vodafone support tech, so yesterday I did. However, ...

malw77 by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3520 Modem will not install

Trying to install a K3520 usb on my E-System EI 3103 laptop running Vista When I plug the modem in I get the message 'Windows needs to install driver software' and gives three options, one being 'Locate and install driver (recommended) Upon choosin...

USB modem - can I access sfr.fr hotspots?

Hi, Can anyone tell me if i purchase a dongle in the UK (any kind pay as you go or monthly) whether i can access a sfr.fr hotspot (ie vodafone france) for free when in France or will it still be subject to all the extra charges for surfing abroad? I ...

CaroSam by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYG Broadband - How Do I Find Out My Number?

I recently purchased a pay as you go broadband modem. After struggling for ages to get it working (APN problem), I cannot find the phone number anywhere to top up the credit. Anybody know where I can get this information? The Diagnostics page returns...

busold by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels