Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

NFC what is it Well see Below as We have this

Now there are a phew better appsNFC Tools is better and the pro is well worth the £2.99I gad a S3 and a Car dock and i programed it with my S3 and i put my S5 on and it did the same as my S3they are very handyThe price can very i have usedhttp://www....

Northern-dj by 16: Advanced member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Battery Saving advice

Ok all you Battery usersas we No But there are some more tweeks that you don't even need ultra save modeFirstley Normal battery save works fine if yo remember to turn things offI have had two days on one charge with normal useNow i have turned the cp...

Northern-dj by 16: Advanced member
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

samsung note3

Hi for the last few days it will not let me and emails keeps saying sign in failed but it does receive them so sign in must be fine, I've tried resigning in pulling battery etc.any thoughts?Cheers

??

I have 11 updates waiting to be updated from the apps on my phone, each app was free and still is, yet when i try to update any of them or download a new app my phone asks for bank details then says problem with past app payment? How do i solve this ...

Leahht by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Sim, New Phone, Same number, No Signal

Hi, I have just purchased a pay monthly contract with a new iPhone 5c with Vodafone. When I say me, I mean my Mum has purchased it but it has been sent to me. I was meant to have the same number but a new Sim as the old Sim wouldnt fit in an iPhone 5...

ray_ray by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

V3 Power light on, flashing internet - no connection

Seems a common thread on V3 model. Power is on, internet symbol is flashing, no other lights. Reset 8+ times and no connection. Hope you can help Speedtest - http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3528131443Ping: http://www.pingtest.net/result/98583091.p...

Sending texts to a specific number

One friend cannot receive my texts. She can text me, and we can call each other, but when I text her my iPhone says delivered but she never actually receives. I have reset my network settings, and I have tried deleting the contact and re-adding. Any ...

CharG1401 by 1: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Is it better than Gaateway was?

We had awful issues with Gateway device, now gathering dust in the shed, but the phone connectivity/signal issues remain as they were then. Ok outside but poor inside the house. No 4G likely for my address either!The problem was dropped calls, failur...

bought an iPhone 5 declared as lost (not stolen or insurance claim)

I bought over ebay this phone, almost destroyed (broken screen, not turning on) as a project to replace pieces and bring it back to life. But then I found out that it was declared lost to Vodafone. Now, I would like Vodafone to contact the user who d...

Labels